Kaloji Narayana Rao University Health Sciences Telangana Admissions into Bachelor of physiotherapy (BPT) course for the academic year 2021-22
1) Regulations: a) these regulations are applicable for admission inter competent authority Kota seat sale affiliated Physiotherapy colleges.
b) all the candidates shell full finger regulations for admission Centre BPT degree course.
C) structure will be notified by the state government.
D) in case of any new BBT seats are permitted in colleges updated to the university for the academic year 2021-22 those seats will also be filled up no further notification will be issued.
2) Educational qualifications Eligibility: intermediate examination(10+2) with battery zoology Physics and Chemistry as optional which shall include a practical test in each subject (or) any other examination 10 + 2 pattern from recognised board underAISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/HSCE/NIOS/TOSS of, other equivalent by Board of Intermediate Education Telangana state ( or) intermediate 10 + 2 with bridge course with biology and Physical Sciences. (Or) pass in intermediate vocational (physiotherapy).
Age: Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2021
Note: 1) shall be calculated on the basis of date of birth as indicated in the secondary school certificate examination or equivalent examination
2) no request for relaxation of age of a candidate shall be permitted.
3) candidates born after 02-01-2005 Are not Eligible.
4) students shall be medically fit.
Online applications: 06-12-2021 up to 06.00pm on15-12-2021.
Registration and verification fee: registration and verification fee rupees 2000 Bank transactions charges extra for AC and BC candidates 1600 rupees bank transaction charges extra for SC ST candidate shall be paid online through debit card credit card net banking.
228 total views